Tuesday, February 14, 2012

guitar lessons for beginners|easy guitar songs|online guitar lessons

guitar lessons for beginners|easy guitar songs|online guitar lessons


Click here for more images

c an you play guitar as well as you want? can you fret all the basic guitar chords? can you easily switch from one chord to the next? can you make all the strings ring out? is it a chore to learn new songs and the strumming patterns for those songs?

the guitar can be difficult to master. Believe me, i know what it's like when you can't play your guitar chords and your fingers are killing you.

when you're trying to learn chords and you can't seem to switch from one chord to the next when you can't seem to make your strumming patterns half-way decent.
you've looked for a guitar teacher, and you haven't found a good one. Actually, it's very hard to find a decent guitar teacher a teacher who will sit one-on-one with you and teach you all the basics...who will help you improve technique...who will teach you the songs you want to learn.

i was in your shoes many years ago, so i understand what you're going through . I tried very hard to learn to play guitar just like you.

" you may well askwhy should i listen to you? how can you help me? well, if i may... it all started when i was 10 years old. i began to learn guitar on my own. I tried to learn everything i could...how to tune the guitar, how to play all the basic chords, how to change my guitar strings...i did this wrong and ended up with the winding going the wrong way. Another guitarist saw my strings and asked me who changed them last. When i told him i had, he called me a moron and sh......Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment